Monday, August 08, 2005

We Are the 4 Banditos!


As money and entertainment were equally running short during the cruel north Hokkaido winter, a few of us decided to give banditry a try – just for kicks, really. And, I have to say, it was the most fulfilling 5 hours of my life. OK, a bit short-lived, but OH, the excitement of blasting off outdated machine guns at random strangers. You have got to try it. Damn, can those suckers run. Fucking hilarious.

Unfortunately, our outlaw careers were cut short due to scheduling conflicts in our early morning classes the next day. Big time disappointment, I know. But, what are going to do? Personally, I constantly dream of what could have been.

OK, OK, I’m kidding. We weren’t actually real life bandits, or even the cheesy fake kind like they have Knot’s Berry Farm, we were extras in a Japanese Docu-Drama they were filming up around Wakkanai. But, I totally had you there for a minute, didn’t I?

But, on that note, you have got to try being a German POW in a Siberian concentration camp at least once in your life. The cabbage soup… OH, absolutely fabulous. And, not to mention the clothes. Don’t even get me started on the clothes. Awesome! Totally Awesome! And the hardened Russian guards with a penchant for sodomy, totally cool! Nicest guys you will ever meet. Really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home